Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Breakfast Bitch at Table 208

I would like to take this post and dedicate it to the stupid ass, floral dress wearin', bitch that was at Table 208 during breakfast last Sunday (I have been recovering from a 49 hour week and haven't been awake long enough to post.)
First off hun, you need to learn how to read-that will be the common theme throughout this post.
When you walked in at 9:00 for a continental hotel breakfast you should expect things to be busy. You shouldn't expect someone to seat your ass. I looked at you stand at the front stand for a good 5 minutes before I was forced to walk past you and you asked me where the host was. I pointed out the sign that said please enjoy the buffet and sit wherever you'd like. You then sat at the one table that was dirty when there were three empty clean tables. You then made me stop what I was doing and spray off your table because you had already "picked that one out."
You then asked me if we made omelets. I kindly replied that we only do them Monday-Friday because we aren't a fucking Embassy Suites and we don't have enough people to make omelets on the weekends. You then kept complaining to me about it so then I got my manager out who argued with you again until he finally gave in. I then had to go beg the cook, who barely speaks English, to kindly make you your stupid omelet. Oh yeah, and your request for dark cheddar cheese and shredded swiss was absolutely ridiculous. You also requested broccoli which we don't have out for breakfast. If you had read the omelet ingredient choices menu (which also stated that they were only available Monday-Friday) you would know what you could get on it.
When I brought your omelet out and you replied "about time," I really wanted to punch you. When you told me that the table needed to be wiped down *again* I went back and started making plans about how I would kill you.
When I finished wiping off your table and you demanded hot water, I went back and got it for you even though you were already pissing me off. 
After I brought back the water and you told me, "I'm gonna need some butter" I had, had enough of you. I pointed you to the mini fridge which has a sign that says "The fridge contains: Milk, cream cheese, yogurt and butter, please help yourself." I knew you weren't going to tip me because that would be too nice and you would probably burn if you did something nice for someone. 
I was flabbergasted when you demanded to speak to the OWNER of the hotel because I was so rude to you and you wanted to get me fired. I woke him up from his room and brought him over so he could talk to you, unfortunately, the owner has already heard complaints about you from the front desk and he knows that I'm an excellent worker, it was probably a plus for me when a regular guest told the owner, "that is one crazy bitch, please don't pay any attention to her comment."
You made me want to go in the corner and cry, I hated you that much. Our FREE breakfast is the best one in town because it actually has hot food, I don't need you complaining when I also had a million other things to do. 
I would like to thank you however, because the owner said that I could go home and I would be getting paid  5 extra hours on top of what my shift was supposed to be, that's right bitch, I just got paid 40 bucks to deal with your ass, unfortunately that $40 really wasn't worth it and I would never do it again. 
I feel sorry because I can tell you're the type of person who likes to complain about everything that anybody tries to do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment