Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I'M BACK

What is up!?!?! *empty crickets*

I know it has literally been 6 years (wtf) and I DEFINITELY wasted any following I would've gained from being on The Bitchy Waiter so many years ago but I am back! I'm pretty sure I completely forgot I had this blog.

When I started this blog I was an angsty 16 year old who happened to work at a restaurant. Well now, I'm an angsty 21 year old who happens to work still work in the service industry. For a (much) deeper look into who I am as a person, check out my blog, The Something Search.

For the sparknotes version of my life in the last 6 years, a year after my last post I quit my restaurant job to enjoy my senior year of high school. Two weeks later I got in a car accident so I got a job at a different restaurant which was much more upscale, and much less fun. Then I took a break from the service industry (well restaurants anyway) and did some random things while I was in college. I just graduated a few weeks ago and will be back in the hospitality industry this summer until I go to law school (lol plot twist) in California this fall!

So anyway, as I decided to revive my other blog, I thought I'd give this one a shot as well. I just read all of my old posts and realize they're is some pretty rude, mean, and lame content. It was 2012, pls give me a break. This go around we're gonna keep things appropriately hilarious. Even though I started out as a restaurant blog, I'm going to be sharing some general customer service stories as that is where I've been working the last few years. I hope you enjoy my musings, I will post again soon (and I mean it this time).

No comments:

Post a Comment