Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Another Lame Excuse

So it's the day after getting I was supposed to get my car and, whaddayaknow, I don't have it. Basically, I got a loan from a credit union halfway across the country and the dealership doesn't know what the fuck they're doing and they don't know how to accept it or some shit like that, bottom line, after numerous emails, 7 phone calls, and 6 faxes, I MIGHT be able to pick up my car on Thursday.
On top of all of this I haven't worked a weekend for the last 3 weeks because I was doing shit and I won't be able to do next weekend either, UGH. The weekend is basically when all the good shit happens so I have no material to post.
I suppose one thing I could tell y'all is to be nice to your service staff. Most importantly, don't interrupt them in the middle of a question. When I'm in the middle of asking how many are in you're party and you say, "2," before I even have the chance to say "Many..." there's a problem. This also happens when I walk up and ask how everybody is doing, "Coke," is not an acceptable answer (especially since we have Pepsi, but you can't read the first or last page of the menu to find that out.) So yeah, don't give an answer if you haven't been asked a question. Other than that, there may be a quality post coming sometime next weekish, I work tomorrow night, Thursday Morning (7-2ish, FUCK) and Sunday morning (7-10:30ish.)
I will be starting school on the 22nd but that means that I'll be working weekends more often so I'll have more interesting stuff then. Until then y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment